Menu
Ritter-Hickock House, 821 West Franklin Street

Ritter-Hickock House

[LARGER]

Built by William Ritter, a wealthy furniture merchant, this house was in a rural setting when first built as an Italian villa in 1855. It was remodeled in 1903 in the Georgian Revival style and bought by Richmond Professional Institute (RPI) of the College of William and Mary (now VCU) in 1939.

Ritter-Hickock House 821 West Franklin Street via Library of Congress

Conversation (2)