Parker C. Agelasto, Councilman, Richmond City Council, Central 5th Voter District will hold a district-wide meeting this coming Wednesday, August 14, 2013 from 6:30-8:00PM at the Randolph Community Center (1425 Grayland Avenue).
The planned agenda/discussion topics for the upcoming meeting include:
- Richmond Public Schools Update by Mamie L. Taylor, Member Richmond Public Schools Board of Trustees – Central 5th Voter District
- Richmond Department of Parks, Recreation and Community Facilities Programming Update provided by Dr. Norman Merrifield, Director, Richmond Department of Parks, Recreation and Community Facilities
- GRTC Transit System: Discussion on New Proposed Bus Routes Mr. Clinton Edwards, Transit Analyst GRTC Transit System
- Richmond City Stadium: Update Brendan Williamson, Richmond Department of Economic and Community Development
- Richmond City Council: Legislative Update by The Honorable Parker C. Agelasto, Councilman Richmond City Council, Central 5th Voter District
- Questions, comments, ideas, suggestions and concerns