The Virginia Historical Society will be hosting RVA’s largest Food Truck Court, a gathering of several mobile catering vendors, for two weeks in April. Participating food trucks will offer gourmet chef inspired food, specialty beverages, and desserts. Patrons are invited to utilize the picnic tables and grassy courtyard located inside the VHS parking lot to enjoy their dining purchases.
Participating food truck vendors include:
- Boka Truck: Asian-Mexican-American fusion takos with French technique and seasonal menus
- Sustenance Truck: Fresh, local, seasonal gourmet sandwiches, soups, and chef’s creations
- Dressed & Press Truck: Gourmet salads, truffled tater tots, gourmet paninis, and chef specialties
- CrossRoads Truck: Hot and iced gourmet coffee drinks, fruit smoothies, and Italian sodas
- Flynn’s Food Truck: Turkey burgers, veggies burgers, and vegan friendly fare
- Habanero’s: Authentic Mexican tacos and burritos, chicken, steak, al pastor, and carnitas
- Mister Softee Truck: Premium soft serve ice cream sundaes, cones, banana splits, shakes, and more
Tuesday, April 3; Friday, April 6; Tuesday, April 10; and Friday, April 13 (weather cooperating)
Food will be sold from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.