The 2nd Annual Biathlon is today. Keep an eye out for bikes, they might have guns :)
This event will be out of town friendly, so the checkpoints are below. Routing and order is up to you!
* Lamplighter Roasting Company, 116 South Addison Street
* Legend Brewing, West 7th Street
* Museum of the Confederacy, 1201 East Clay Street
* Richmond National Battlefield Visitor’s Center, 3215 East Broad Street
* Robert E. Lee Statue, Intersection of North Allen Avenue & Monument Avenue
We are asking a suggested donation of $5, which will get you a 2nd Annual Biathlon spoke card, a Cyclist Rights to the Road spoke card, target for shooting, manifest, map, and some delicious BBQ. Be sure to keep your spoke card with you at all times – you need to have it inked at each checkpoint.
100% of event proceeds goes back into RideRichmond for educational programs, events, or rides for members of the community like you!