Traffic signal improvement will begin next week on Harrison Street at Franklin and Grace Streets. Work will continue through October 31, 2011.
BACKGROUND: The following improvements will be made to improve motorist and pedestrian safety. Motorists and pedestrians can expect temporary sidewalk and traffic lane closures during portions of the construction.
SCOPE OF WORK: The following improvements will significantly improve motorist and pedestrian safety:
· Installation of new mast arm signal poles and pedestrian pedestal poles
· Installation of pedestrian countdown indicators
· Installation of new wheelchair ramps
· Installation of underground conduits
· New painted pavement markings
· Sidewalk restoration