If you’re not dropping your leaves off at Tricycle Gardens: the city’s leaf collection starts in early November and gets to the Fan in mid-December.
From the flyer:
You can use our Bag-n-Go Program. Just put your bagged leaves near your property line in biodegradable bags.
- The bags are environmentally friendly and can be recycled along with the leaves.
- We’ll pick up 6 bags on your regular trash day year around.
- We’ll pick up as many bags as you put out during your neighborhood’s vacuum collection cycle.
You also can dispose of bagged or loose leaves yourself by taking them to:
- East Richmond Road Convenience Center (3800 East Richmond Road at Jennie Scher Rd)
- The “Powerline” (8600 Huguenot Rd. at NW corner of Chippenham Parkway)
- Maury Street Landfill (2900 Maury St.)