Next Wednesday evening, June 24th, there will be an informational meeting about City Old and Historic Districts. The meeting will be at The Firehouse Theatre (at 1609 W. Broad St.) from 6:30-8:30 and is open to the public. Portions of the Fan fall within the Old and Historic District (namely Boulevard, Monument Ave, and West Grace St.).
THE COMMISSION OF ARCHITECTURAL REVIEW AND
CITY STAFF WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
• Why do we have Old & Historic Districts?
• Why have we chosen to live in them?
• Why do we think they are important? `
• What does the public want from them?
• How can the CAR, City and the residents be better custodians to O&HD’s?
• How can we strengthen the alliance between the CAR, City and residents?